Posted on 2008-12-18 by adminNo comments
Posted on 2008-12-16 by adminNo comments
Posted on 2008-12-01 by adminNo comments
Table of Contents
- The Purpose
- How to Succeed
1. The Purpose; Why You Should Read This Simple List :
- You don't waste quest rewards.
- You easily get 5~g per quest reward in early Northrend, ramping up as you go.
2. Add-ons; Helpers of the Questers
- Rating Buster - An add-on of great significance when deciding on a quest reward. Simpler stats? Yes please! Simpler item comparison and deciding if an item is an upgrade is the biggest purpose. In the end, it alone can save you much money, since you will not waste quest rewards only to see your DPS, TPS, or HPS go down after you equip it. Much less disappointment, and much more gold; I'll let you decide if it's a fair trade!
- Sellfish - Another key add-on in the art of making money from vendor trash, also, not just quest rewards! At low levels, this can save you by helping you decide which piece of gray loot you throw out to get that quest item, thus losing the least money possible. This and Rating Buster go hand in hand because when none of the quest rewards are an upgrade, you get a larger amount of gold than just clicking on one and turning the quest in. It when combined with Rating Buster is an add-on of great worth in the process of making money from quest rewards.
3. How To Succeed; From Rags to Riches. Now, on to the main purpose of this guide, which is fairly simple. The key things to do to make additional gold from your quests are to..
- Make sure you're getting upgrades. Using Rating Buster, you should compare the stats on the gear usable to you, to check for upgrades. If none are found, you continue onto step two..
- When using gear better than a quest reward, mouse over each of them, and select the one that has the greatest number after the gold symbol. If they give the same amount, look at the number after the silver symbol, and so on. This may be after "Sells For:" instead, depending on your version of Sellfish.
4. Conclusion; Why I'm glad I wasted time on this guide. I'm glad I spent time on this guide because, if all goes well, this may help many people gain a lot of money. This way, they'll be able to get things such as their epic fliers, Grand Mammoth Caravans, and everything else without as much wasted time. I'm hoping for criticism, and for this guide to be actually accepted, and used, by the public. Ha!
Posted on 2008-11-27 by adminNo comments
There are many ways to earn gold in the World of Warcraft. For those of you who are looking for some excitement, you can earn money from buying low and selling high just like doing trades in the stock market. In this article, you will learn how to buy and sell epic and blue weapons/armor using the Auction House and an add-on called Auctioneer.
What is Auctioneer?
Auctioneer is an application developed by Norganna’s add-ons which was designed to be used with the World of Warcraft’s Auction House. Auctioneer gathers the data of sellable items in either the Auction house or to vendors. Some of the information includes current price, bid and buyout, price per stack, etc.
Auctioneer captures market data over a period of time giving you an idea of the market price trends. For more information on Auctioneer visit www.auctioneeraddon.com. If you don’t have Auctioneer you can download it from the web address above. You will also find directions on how to install it to your PC.
Now it’s time to configure Auctioneer with specific search parameters. Start by setting up the search parameters under the Search Auctions tab. Listed below is each search parameter.
Fill in each field, give it a description and click save. Here’s a screen shot showing one of the searched parameters already entered in the fields:
Building your data…
For this method you only need two catagories checked and scanned, weapons and armor. Start by scanning the AH daily. At least 2 scans per day for a week at the minimum should give you a solid database of the items sold in the Auction House. See screen shot below:
Buying and Selling Epic and Rare weapons/ armor
This method of earning World of Warcraft gold is by far the riskiest of all the strategies on this website. However, it is possible to double even triple your gold with just one item. I remember scanning the AH and found a Precisely Calibrated BoomStick for 50g, I bought-it out and re-listed it for 179g. Average Auction House buy-out price on this item was 250g. Within 2 hours someone bought-out my listing and I made an easy 129g profit.
Yes I could have made more, but I wanted a quick sale. If I had listed it for more, my listing could have expired costing me another re-listing fee. These are some of the risk factors you have to take into consideration when determining a price to sell at.
The reason why it’s so risky is that the AH fees are very high for epic and rare items. If no one buys on your first, second or third listing, you’ve just wasted a huge amount of gold in listing fees alone.
To get started, use Auctioneer and scan the auction house using the saved pre-set search variables under the “Search Auctions Tab”. You will then get a list of all the epic/blue items that are currently under priced in the Auction Houses. The list will show you the current Bid/Buyout price and the potencial profit. See screen shot below:
Look for an item that meets the criteria mentioned below.
Do a back check on the price of the item through Allakhazam. You want to be sure of the items true value before you invest in it. Doing this will help reduce the risk of making a bad decision.
Once you are sure of the items true value and it’s at least 25% below market, buy it out or bid on it.
Re-list the item using Auctioneers recommended starting bid and buyout price.
Here are a couple of tips to lessen the risk before you get started
This strategy isn’t fool proof. You can lose money if you do not put the time into researching items, updating Auctioneer data and not paying close attention to the items you’re investing in. If you’re the conservative, faint of heart type, then this is not for you. However, if you enjoy taking risk like I do, then “How To Make World of Warcraft Gold with Auctioneer” will show you how.
Posted on 2008-11-27 by itnarNo comments
- buy low and sell high is a tried and true one. Herbs for example. If an herb (or ore, or…) normally goes for 30gold a stack and you see that someone has dumped a bunch of stacks for 5 gold, buy them up and resell them (or send them to your favorite scribe.) If prices are starting to look depressed then just hold those items for a few days and keep a close eye on the AH. Post them at a higher price when the market allows.
- Find holes in the market and fill them. If a certain glyph is rare and selling for a high price then see if you can make a few of that glyph and sell them for that high price. Same with herbs. If the market needs a few more of a certain herb, because prices are so high, go out and farm a few.
How to Make World of Warcraft Gold with Enchanting using the Auction House, Auctioneer and Enchantrix…
Posted on 2008-11-26 by adminNo comments
If you are an enchanter, you may be interested in making gold by dis-enchanting (DEing) items and selling the mats in the Auction House. This can be a very profitable business if done correctly.
How it works
You will basically use auctioneer to find bargains for green items in the +50 level range and DE them into mats. The price you pay for the green item must be lower that the price of the mats. Enchantrix will tell you what type of mats you’ll get and the current AH price for those mats.
So for example, if you find a green item for 1g50s and the DE’d mats from that item is 1x illusion dust with a value of 2g50, your profit would be 1g.
The good thing about enchanting mats is that there is no deposit fee. So, if the mats don’t sell, you can re-list without losing money.
To get started you’ll need:
To have your enchanting skill at 300.
To be at least level 56
To have Enchantrix installed
To have Auctioneer installed with the latest data
You will basically be dis-enchanting green armor and weapons. Green armor will disenchant into dust with occasional essence and rare shards. Green weapons will disenchant into essences with the occasional dust and rare shards.
With an enchanting skill of 300 and a character level of 56, you’ll be able to get Illusion Dust, Greater Eternal Essence and large Brilliant Shards.
Auctioneer and Enchantrix
If you’re not familiar with Auctioneer or Encahntrix, they are both mini applications (Add-Ons) that work with the Auction House. Both Auctioneer and Enchantrix are apart of the same suite of products.
For more information visit http://wiki.norganna.org/Enchantrix. For more information on Auctioneer visit: http://auctioneeraddon.com
To get Auctioneer up to date once it is installed, scan the Auction House twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening) for a week.
To get started you will need to configure Auctioneer with a couple of variables as shown below.
Buyout / profit 1g / percentless 25%/ item quality: uncommon/category restriction: armor/
Buyout / profit 1g / percentless 25%/ item quality: uncommon/category restriction: weapons/
Now that you have your search variable saved, its time to scan the auction house. From there, click on the search auctions tab and do a search using either search variable.
Auctioneer will then find all the armor or weapons items that are listed at 25% or more below market.
Make sure to look at the Enchantrix tool tip to see if the item can be DE’ed and buyout all green items that are cheaper than the mats they DE into.
Collect your items from the mail and start DEing them.
Post all your mats back to the Auction House. If you get several of the same mats, stack them together rather than listing them individually.
Use 24 hour Auction duration.
Collect money the next day.
Rinse and Repeat.
If some of your mats did not sell the first round, re-list them. As mentioned before there is no deposit fee so don’t worry.
How much gold you make will depend on how much you’re willing to invest. I would suggest investing a small amount of gold in just a few items at first just so you get a feel for how it works and to see if this method of money making is for you. Good luck and thanks for reading “How to make world of warcraft gold with enchanting”.
- MMO News (295)
- MMORPG List (5)
- Browser Games (53)
- 9Dragonss (1)
- Anarchy Online (66)
- Age of Conan (54)
- Aion Online (6)
- Allods Online (1)
- Atlantica Online (60)
- Cabal Online (59)
- Champion Online (1)
- City of Heroes (38)
- City of Villains (31)
- Combat Arms (1)
- DarkFall (2)
- Dragonica Online (0)
- Dungeons&Dragons Online (71)
- Earthrise (1)
- Eudemons Online (1)
- Eve Online (61)
- EverQuest II (58)
- Fallen Earth (2)
- Final Fantasy XI (45)
- Final Fantasy XIV (1)
- FFXIV Guides (16)
- Flyff Online (1)
- Fiestas (28)
- Florensia (1)
- Guild Wars (4)
- Jade Dynasty (1)
- Lineage II (15)
- Last Chaos (14)
- Lord Of The Rings Online (174)
- Mabinogi (50)
- Maple Story (13)
- Perfect World (29)
- Priston Tale 2 (7)
- Rappelz (106)
- RF Online (1)
- Rohan Online (22)
- Runes of Magic (0)
- Scions of Fate (18)
- Shaiya Online (42)
- SilkRoad Online (130)
- Star Trek Online (1)
- Star Wars Galaxies (46)
- Tales of Pirates (81)
- The Chronicles of Spellborn (1)
- Warhammer Online (70)
- World of Warcraft (273)
- WoTLK Guides (94)
- WoW Death Knight Guides (28)
- WoW Druid Guides (13)
- WoW Gold Guides (18)
- WoW Hunter Guides (12)
- WoW Instance Guides (35)
- WoW Mage Guides (9)
- WoW Misc Guides (5)
- WoW Paladin Guides (5)
- WoW Leveling Guides (4)
- WOW Priest Guides (3)
- WoW Professions Guides (15)
- WoW PVP Guides (6)
- WoW Reputation Guides (2)
- WOW Rogue Guides (6)
- WoW Shaman Guides (6)
- WoW Warlock Guides (9)
- WoW Warrior Guides (18)
- World of Warcraft Videos (25)
- World of WarCraft Introduction (6)
- Wrath of the Lich King Stuff (15)
- Zero Online (11)
- Zu Online (8)
- Other MMOs (405)
- Holic Introduction (1)
- High Street 5 (4)
- Blade and Soul (1)
- Ether Saga Online (1)
- Gunz Online (1)
- Secret of the Solstice (1)
- Runescape (168)
- Ragnarok online (1)
- Priston Tale (2)
- Wakfu (2)
- Knight Online (47)
- Grand Chase (51)
- Neosteam (15)
- Asda Story (7)
- Latale (1)
- Dofus (109)
- Dragon Nest
- World of Tanks
- Bigpoint goes big at Gamescom to showcase Gameglobe and additional highlights
- GUNS and ROBOTS Reveals Robot Classes With Concept Art and Modules Descriptions
- Fantasy Tennis: season 4 update available
- NGames Reveal Pockie Pirates Legion Group Battles
Tagswotlk wow wow gold farming WotLK Guide wrath of the lich king videos World of Warcraft lotro silkroad mmorpg Wrath of the Lich King Stuff Wrath of the Lich King Guides mythic game pictures MMO News wotlk pve cov atlantica eq2 wotlk videos warhammer ffxi world of warcraft videos Aion Online Fiesta online Analysis / Opinion Warhammer Online Fiesta suzie ford world of warcraft guide kalia eve coh ccp Eve Online wotlk pvp ea WoW Videos pw news swg Cabal Online guide l2 aoc wow guide DDO War wrath of the lich king guide Cosplay photo sr