Posted on 2009-01-09 by sirstarNo comments
Posted on 2008-12-04 by sirstarNo comments
Step 2 Open the Warehouse interface.
Step 3 Item storing and withdrawing, right click the item that you wish to store or withdraw to or from the store.
The location of Warehouse Master and Warehouse Rookies Blue Mountain--- Spirit Master’s Disciple Holy City---Spirit Master Desert City---Jamon Ghost Canyon---Jamon's Disciple Zu Online Official Site
Posted on 2008-12-04 by sirstarNo comments
Killing MonstersAs a beginner in Zu Online, the mobs you meet in beginner map will not take the initiative to attack you. You can use the spells mastered to defeat them, which will consume you certain mana. Step 1: Left-click target or press shortcut key "Q" to target a nearby enemy.
Step 2: Right-click the spell in action bar or press shortcut key to turn it on auto-cast.
Step 3: Mobs attacked may run up to you. If your skill belongs to range attack, the attack distance can be adjusted.
Tips: Players can activate the spell they want to use, and then target the enemy to auto cast. From: Zu Online Official Site
Posted on 2008-12-04 by sirstarNo comments
The First Quest
As a beginner, you can learn more and level up more quickly by engaging in quests for beginners. Symbol Symbol over head of NPC Available Quest Completed Quest Uncompleted Quest Unavailable Quest Symbol in the minimap Golden exclamation mark tells Available Quest Golden dot tells Completed Quest Process Step 1: Look for quests A red character "!" on top of NPC or golden exclamation marked in minimap both tell available quest.
Step 2: Read the quest Left-click the marked NPC and click an available quest to read its details.
Step 3: Accept the quest Left-click "Accept"to accept the quest
Step 4: Look over content of the quest By pressing shortcut key "L" or clicking "Quest" on function bar opens the quest box.
Step 5: Begin the job that the quest require Quests can be classified into 3 types: storyline quests, tributary quests and clan quests. You will get to know more about Zu Mountain via handling these quests. Step 6: How to go to destination automatically? By pressing shortcut key "L" on function bar opens the quest box. Left click any key words of the quest you can go to the destination automatically.
Step 7: Turn in the quest Once the quest was finished, you will see "Completed" instruction beside its name. Then you can talk to the relevant NPC and turn in the quest for reward. After that, the quest will disappear from the quest box.
From: Zu Online Official site
Posted on 2008-12-04 by sirstarNo comments
Basic operations:1. How do I move and turn? Keyboard Actions: Use the W, S, A, D keys for movement.
Mouse Actions: Left click on your intended destination to move to that location.
Click the mouse wheel to auto-run, move the mouse to change direction and left or right click to stop.
2. How do I change the angle of view? Hold down the right mouse button to look around.
Hold on the keys "↑","↓","←","→"to look around in those directions.
Scroll the mouse wheel to zoom the camera in and out.
Use the PageUp and PageDown keys to zoom in and out slightly.
3. How do I talk to an NPC? Move your mouse over an NPC nearby, an icon will appear on your mouse cursor indicating the type of speech that will occur if you left-click.
4. How do I transfer? Find the NPC who has the flight transfer function, (the red spot in the world map shows the location of these NPCs), Left click to open the chat window and choose either "I need to a ride." or "I need to be teleported". 5. How do I fly randomly? Use "M" key to open the world map and left click the "Free Fly" button on the top right corner. Left click on your intended destination. You will reach it immediately"(The black areas are not available.) 6. How do I sit for a rest? Use the "V" key to sit down and have a rest, which will speed up your recovery of HP and MP Items operating: 1. How do I pick up and discard item? Picking up items: Should items be falling and you wish to pick them up then simply place the mouse over them. It will display "Pick Up" and then left click on the selected item. Also you can use the "space" key to pick up the items nearby.
Discarding items: To discard something left click on the selected item in the item inventory and remove it. Conformation will be required to help prevent mistakes as after discarding the item is completely removed from your inventory.
2. How do I collect items? You can collect any items you wish to have by walking up to them and left clicking the mouse over them. The whole process is fast and easy.
3. How do I use the items? It is also possible to drag selected items into the "item shortcut column". Then you can access the items by right clicking on them or pressing the corresponding keys ("E", "R", "T") in the items shortcut column.
4. How do I equip the items? Equipping: Left click the "bag" button or press "B" key to open the bag. By right clicking on weapons, armors and trinkets you can equip yourself with them. Offloading: Left click the "attribute" button or press the "C" key to open the character attribute window. Right click weapons, armor and/or trinkets on the character to offload to the bag. Make sure there is enough space in the bag. 5. How do I stack and split items? Stack: Left click the target item in the bag or the item shortcut column, dragging it over to and onto the same items to stack them Split: Left click the target item in the bag or the item shortcut column while pressing the "Shift" key, and drag it to empty slot. A window will pop up, enter how many pieces needed and confirm it to complete the split. 6. How do I trade? Talk to an NPC having trade function, and then click the sentence like "I need Sun Warrior' s Gear". In such a way, you can look at what the NPC has. Purchase: To buy some items, just right-click an item and then click "Okay". Sale: To sell some items just right-click the item for sale and then click "Okay". In addition, the players can identify and repair items in the shop. 7. How do I identify and repair weapons and armor? Identify: Those items dropped by mobs can be used only after identification by the respective capable persons or masters. Repair： When the gear' s durability reaches 0, the gear can not work again and needs repair. First, find an NPC who has a trade function, then talk with him and open the shop bar. Identify one: Left-click the "Identify" button, then choose the item which needs to be identified in your inventory. The following is the shape of the mouse cursor when identifying items.
Repair one: Left-click “Repair”, then choose the item which needs to be repaired. This is the shape of the mouse cursor for repair:
Identify all: Left-click the "Identify All" button. After pressing "Okay", all unidentified items in the inventory will be identified. Repair all: Left-click "Repair All" and then click "Okay" to repair all items in inventory and on the character that need repair. 8. How do I use the warehouse? Click the Warehouse Master to "open my warehouse". Stock and withdraw items: Right click the target item to stock or withdraw it.
10. How do I search and purchase? If you want to browse the goods other players deposit or want to trade, you can visit the Entrusted Sale Envoy to check the goods on sale. Search: Choose the sort of goods you want to purchase, input level restriction of the goods and tick the option "Usable", then click "Search". Purchase: Move the cursor to the goods on the searched result and you can get the basic information of the goods. If you want to take it, left click the goods and click the "Buy" button.
Left click: Left click on certain point on ground and your character will run automatically to this point. Left click to pick items up Left click to operate and collect items Left click on items in parcel and drag them out of parcel column to drop. Left click on NPC and talk to NPC Left click on target to attack, add friends, party invitation, deal invitation, and observe. Simultaneous pressing and dragging can move dialog box. Rolling wheel: Click and your character will move forward automatically. Right or left click to stop. Scroll the rolling wheel to zoom in and zoom out. Right click Move mouse in game-scene, simultaneously right click and move mouse, and camera will rotate around your character forth, back, right, and left. Right click to use items, learn spells, equip, or unload defence device. Right click to open items mall to buy and sell or identify and repair Right click to open warehouse to store and take items Right click on spells icon to release spells on target. Right click on target attribute box of players to open communication interface Right click to cancel deal invitation, party invitation and observation Keyboard Operation Beside above-mentioned spells shortcut, function shortcut, and items shortcut, keyboard operating are also having following functions:
normal Collect Ready for attack Repair Talk to NPC Attack Identify Adjust camera Trade Make team Pick up items Note: above-mentioned are acquiescent shortcut keys. Players can reset certain shortcut keys in "key" in "system setting".
Camera moves left(player-centered)
Camera moves right (player-centered)
Function shortcut key
Left keyboard 1～0
Skills shortcut column
Items shortcut column
Switch attack model
Choose monster most near player
Switch between attack and non-attack
Conceal all interface
Activate dialog box
Switch chatting channel
Find words you have read
Shift+ left click
Posted on 2008-10-09 by sirstarNo comments
"The newly released metamorphic fashions allows the wearer to change their appearance into that of a Male Bead Fairy, Female Swordsman or Male Moonmaiden all of whom have never before been seen in the game."Completely intrigued, I went to view the new options at the official news page labeled Metamorphic Fashions to Change Sex and without the titles, I'm not certain I would have known the sex of the characters displayed. I enjoy anime stylized graphics, but I find it ironic that the first game to provide metamorphic character changes is a game with only subtle differences in the sexes. The more I think about it, the less inclined I am to believe that a Male Bead Fairy really is male anyway. Enjoy, but remember that in the fashion world, one day you are in, and the next you are out. Have you ever wanted a sex change...for your character I mean. Can you see this being a big hit for Zu Online or other games? Stop by the forums for therapy and to share your feelings.
- MMO News (295)
- MMORPG List (5)
- Browser Games (53)
- 9Dragonss (1)
- Anarchy Online (66)
- Age of Conan (54)
- Aion Online (6)
- Allods Online (1)
- Atlantica Online (60)
- Cabal Online (59)
- Champion Online (1)
- City of Heroes (38)
- City of Villains (31)
- Combat Arms (1)
- DarkFall (2)
- Dragonica Online (0)
- Dungeons&Dragons Online (71)
- Earthrise (1)
- Eudemons Online (1)
- Eve Online (61)
- EverQuest II (58)
- Fallen Earth (2)
- Final Fantasy XI (45)
- Final Fantasy XIV (1)
- FFXIV Guides (16)
- Flyff Online (1)
- Fiestas (28)
- Florensia (1)
- Guild Wars (4)
- Jade Dynasty (1)
- Lineage II (15)
- Last Chaos (14)
- Lord Of The Rings Online (174)
- Mabinogi (50)
- Maple Story (13)
- Perfect World (29)
- Priston Tale 2 (7)
- Rappelz (106)
- RF Online (1)
- Rohan Online (22)
- Runes of Magic (0)
- Scions of Fate (18)
- Shaiya Online (42)
- SilkRoad Online (130)
- Star Trek Online (1)
- Star Wars Galaxies (46)
- Tales of Pirates (81)
- The Chronicles of Spellborn (1)
- Warhammer Online (70)
- World of Warcraft (273)
- WoTLK Guides (94)
- WoW Death Knight Guides (28)
- WoW Druid Guides (13)
- WoW Gold Guides (18)
- WoW Hunter Guides (12)
- WoW Instance Guides (35)
- WoW Mage Guides (9)
- WoW Misc Guides (5)
- WoW Paladin Guides (5)
- WoW Leveling Guides (4)
- WOW Priest Guides (3)
- WoW Professions Guides (15)
- WoW PVP Guides (6)
- WoW Reputation Guides (2)
- WOW Rogue Guides (6)
- WoW Shaman Guides (6)
- WoW Warlock Guides (9)
- WoW Warrior Guides (18)
- World of Warcraft Videos (25)
- World of WarCraft Introduction (6)
- Wrath of the Lich King Stuff (15)
- Zero Online (11)
- Zu Online (8)
- Other MMOs (405)
- Holic Introduction (1)
- High Street 5 (4)
- Blade and Soul (1)
- Ether Saga Online (1)
- Gunz Online (1)
- Secret of the Solstice (1)
- Runescape (168)
- Ragnarok online (1)
- Priston Tale (2)
- Wakfu (2)
- Knight Online (47)
- Grand Chase (51)
- Neosteam (15)
- Asda Story (7)
- Latale (1)
- Dofus (109)
- Dragon Nest
- World of Tanks
- Bigpoint goes big at Gamescom to showcase Gameglobe and additional highlights
- GUNS and ROBOTS Reveals Robot Classes With Concept Art and Modules Descriptions
- Fantasy Tennis: season 4 update available
- NGames Reveal Pockie Pirates Legion Group Battles
Tagsea pw wrath of the lich king videos eq2 Aion Online War WoW Videos guide wow guide aoc World of Warcraft swg Cabal Online coh Eve Online cov suzie ford wrath of the lich king guide wow eve world of warcraft videos warhammer kalia l2 DDO news Warhammer Online world of warcraft guide game pictures lotro silkroad wow gold farming ffxi wotlk pvp mythic Wrath of the Lich King Guides wotlk atlantica mmorpg MMO News wotlk pve Cosplay photo sr WotLK Guide ccp wotlk videos Wrath of the Lich King Stuff Fiesta online Analysis / Opinion Fiesta