The Customer Service staff for Vanguard: Saga of Heroes is unable to assist with compromised accounts. Account security is the responsibility of the account owner, and as a result we do not offer reimbursement of lost items and coin. We diligently pursue those that compromise others? accounts, however we are not able to reimburse the customer that lost items.
According to our End User License Agreement, account sharing is also prohibited. This is entirely for the account holder?s protection, as there have been numerous cases in many MMORPG¡¯s where once trusted friends and relatives have turned on each other.
Section one of the Vanguard End User License Agreement states:
1. Accounts are available only to adults or, in their discretion, their minor child. If you are a minor, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, in which case they will take full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. By clicking the "I Accept" button and providing us with a credit card number, you represent that you are an adult and are either accepting this Agreement on behalf of yourself or your child. You may not transfer or share your Account with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one child to use the Account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account). You are liable for all activities conducted through the Account, and parents or guardians are liable for the activities of their child. Corporations and other entities are not eligible to procure Accounts.
Please regularly check your computer for keyloggers and other potential viruses. A good antivirus program that will not block your ability to play Vanguard is important to the safety of your accounts.
Vanguard Naming Policy:
The intent of our naming policy is to promote the feeling of being immersed in Telon. These policies apply to all player names, regardless of creation date.
The following types of names are unacceptable and are listed in order from the most to the least offensive. Intentional phonetic misspellings, combinations and homonyms of these words are also unacceptable.
Names must be at least three characters long and may not contain spaces or any non-alphabetic characters.
• Obscene, vulgar, lewd, or sexual references.
• Racist, hateful, or ethnic references or slurs.
• Specific religious or historical names. (e.g. Lucifer, Julius Caesar, Jesus, Adolf Hitler).
• Pharmaceutical or illicit drug reference (e.g. Zoloft, bong, ganja).
• Names recognizable from existing media celebrities. (e.g. Madonna, Britney Spears,).
• Names created purely to harass others.
• Proper names from Vanguard including the first or last name of any significant NPC, area, race, class, or a representative of Sony Online Entertainment, their subsidiaries or affiliates.